Christian Women’s Job Corps gladly accepts items for donation that support our program and our students. Here are our current ministry needs:
General ministry items needed:
- a roll of forever stamps
- flash drives (Students use flash drives to save their resume, cover letter and other essential information so they can continue to update them even after finishing our classes).
- 6 oz. foam coffee cups
- sugar packets
- cases of bottled water
- 1 inch Avery Binder Notebooks
- reams of 20 lb. copy paper
- packages of resume quality paper
- foam paper plates
- plastic forks
- gift cards to Walmart, Office Depot, Staples -Any amount is appreciated.
Items needed for our student goodie bags:
- individually wrapped toothbrushes
- purse size lotion
- regular size toothpaste
- purse size hand sanitizer
- purse size tissue
- travel size shampoo
- travel size conditioner
- Emory boards
For more information about donations please call Elaine at (256) 428-9435 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.